Oh hey look, a 12 year-old just grasped the main concepts of The Hunger Games more accurately than most media networks.
This scene was improvised, so ludacris’ reaction is genuine and dwayne didn’t have a line after tyrese said his.
Press play and enjoy fuckers.
At first I’m just like “it’s fucking clapping, I don’t ca-” and then he began to sing and I took in such a deep breath my uncle had to make sure I was ok.
GOOD BYE FRIENDS I AM GONE
If you don’t reblog an acoustic version of My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light ‘Em Up), something is wrong with you.
So much love for these two bros
This is the true definition of bromance
can we just talk about Joss Whedon’s script for the avengers?
there is so much more i can’t even begin
OH MY GOD SOMEONE READ THE WHOLE SCRIPT TO ME LIKE A BEDTIME STORY
And that’s why you should learn about a person and not believe all the bullsh*t that’s said without source. 💜
you say that, but where is your source? i dont give a fuck either way but you cant dismiss one side because they dont have a source and throw a bunch of facts in without a source and say because yours are positive theyre he obviously superior ones and don’t need a source
When will people like this ^^^^^ stop being so bitter about the fact the clearly know nothing about Marilyn.
Here is some background for you.
- One of the first women to set up a production company - She was the third woman to do this after Mary Pickford and Lois Weber
- Advocate for the civil rights movement - “What I really want to say is: that what the world really needs is a feeling of kinship.
Everybody: stars, workers, laborers, Negroes, Jews, Arabs. We are all brothers.” - to Richard Meryman, 1962. Here are her charitable works
- First woman to speak publicy about child abuse - Marilyn discussed the issue of child abuse to Ben Hecht who was ghost writing her book.
- Strove for self improvement - attended acting classes, dance classes, singing lessons, exercised, studied Art Appreciation and Literature at UCLA and spent time with poets.
- Read books voraciously - She had a personal library of over 400 books.
- Won numrous awards - Listed here
- Bigest icon of 20th centuary - Depending on where you look but Marilyn is usually in the Top 10.
So overall, your negative opinions on Marilyn which don’t have a source because “they don’t need” one sshow how completely ignorant you are and that perhaps you should read a book rather than crappy comments from the web.
REAL Marilyn Monroe fans do NOT deny:
- that she was addicted to medication (like Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Judy Garland and many other stars);
- that she had an affair with Yves Montand (the only proven example) unlike many celebrities in the 1950s who had numerous affairs such as Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn (please note that I am not saying I do not like Elizabeth and Audrey, I adore them but they did have affairs… most did in 1950s and 1960s!);
- that she was tardy and sometimes hard to work with… Marilyn knew this and so do her fans;
- that she drank… People do now, why is it a sin?
She was a person, she was human, she had feelings. She was a hell of a lot more impressive than someone who sits there in ignorance to the fact that she did something.
i hate when people ask “who you tryna look good for?!” bitch myself bye
what the hell this is adorable
We’re not like that bro
no we’re not
Maybe it’s because I have zero concept of hockey (especially when it’s on ICE) but how are those two dudes fighting not flat on their faces? ICE, man. ICE. I would be on the fucking floor.